Since 2010, the AHA's Mission: Lifeline® program has recognized hospitals for their outstanding performance in high quality systems care performance by meeting or exceeding guideline therapy recommendations in treating patients presenting with STEMI heart attacks and introduced NSTEMI recognition in 2016
Get With The Guidelines®- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) fully supports Mission: Lifeline Systems of Care cardiovascular quality improvement activities and is the sole data source analyzed for Mission: Lifeline STEMI and NSTEMI Recognition.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Mission: Lifeline Recognition Measures (Using 2020 data)
IMPORTANT and NEW Required Measures for the Mission: Lifeline Receiving Recognition Centers!
- The former Mission: Lifeline STEMI Receiving PLUS Measure is now a REQUIRED recognition measure.
- Arrival at First Facility to Primary PCI <120 Minutes (transferred for PCI) – Must meet >50% Adherence in order to achieve recognition.
- FMC at or Before First Hospital Arrival to Primary PCI <120 Minutes (transferred for PCI) – Must meet >25% Adherence in order to achieve the PLUS level.
A complete summary of Mission: Lifeline STEMI Recognition Measures can be found in the documents below.
- 2021 Mission: Lifeline STEMI Receiving Recognition Criteria
- 2021 Mission: Lifeline STEMI Referring Recognition Criteria
- 2021 Mission: Lifeline NSTEMI Recognition Criteria
Get With The Guidelines - Coronary Artery Disease STEMI Referring Form - Developed specifically for STEMI Referring Hospitals!
The AHA has launched a new GWTG-CAD STEMI Referring Form which fully supports the new AHA/TJC Acute Heart Attack Ready Certification and Mission: Lifeline STEMI Referring Hospital recognition.
Visit Get With The Guidelines - Coronary Artery Disease for more information regarding the GWTG-CAD STEMI Referring Form.