Enroll in Get With The Guidelines® - CAD Today
To support participation in Mission: Lifeline® and cardiovascular quality improvement, the American Heart Association® is pleased to offer Get with the Guidelines®- Coronary Artery Disease (GWTG-CAD) to track both hospital level and regional level STEMI quality improvement efforts and AMI process improvement activities. GWTG-CAD was the American Heart Association's premier AMI registry from 2005-2010. GWTG-CAD is now the primary data source for Mission: Lifeline program data. Enrollment fees for 2019 are competitively priced and offer special pricing for critical access hospitals.
Similar to AHA's other Get With The Guidelines programs, GWTG-CAD will be supported by IQVIA, formerly QuintilesIMS. Together, the AHA and IQVIA offer unmatched customer service and quality improvement and systems of care implementation expertise. Not only will GWTG-CAD use familiar features and functions you love from the GWTG Patient Management Tool, but GWTG-CAD is now available on a new platform with an updated look, feel, and functionality to further enhance the overall GWTG-CAD and Mission: Lifeline experience. Access to the real-time Mission: Lifeline process data, reports (hospital level and regional level, and progress toward Mission: Lifeline Recognition is accessible within 24 hours of data entry, intuitive and very user friendly.
For single-site enrollment complete the single hospital contract(link opens in new window)
For multi-site enrollment complete the hospital corporation contract(link opens in new window)
Now there IS a BEST Choice
The American Heart Association's
Get With The Guidelines-Coronary Artery Disease STEMI and NSTEMI Registry
- GWTG-CAD is lean, meaningful and inherently reduces data burden by a minimal the limited number of overall data elements
- GWTG-CAD STEMI Referring Form especially designed for hospitals that administer fibrinolytics and/or transfer STEMI patient for PCI referring hospitals
- GWTG-CAD is budget friendly for all hospitals
- Super User access to AMI data
- Perfect for State Department of Health access
- Value add for Corporate/Health System data surveillance
- Direct access for Mission: Lifeline Regional Systems of Care leaders
- GWTG-CAD’s flow is designed to align with patient throughput from entry into the system of care through discharge
- Mission: Lifeline Regional Report data is available within 24 hours of data entry
- No longer a 3-6 month wait for reports and outcomes
- Real-Time hospital level AMI data analytics for STEMI and/or NSTEMI patient populations
- Easily accessible customer Data Download Reports
- Patient Level Mission: Lifeline Feedback Reports and STEMI System of Care Time Tracker
- GWTG-CAD fully supports Mission: Lifeline Recognition
- GWTG-CAD fully supports the new AHA/TJC Heart Attack Certification Programs
- Individualized expert and concierge level support from over 120 American Heart Association Quality and Systems Improvident staff from the national, regional and local levels
Schedule a personalized GWTG-CAD Demo.
For more information on GWTG-CAD and/or Mission:Lifeline participation, contact Mission:Lifeline today.