Our priority is ensuring you are well and have the resources you need to focus on any urgent tasks at hand. You should have received a detailed email from your local QSI Director regarding updates to this year's Get With The Guidelines® recognition process. We also wanted to provide a summary of changes at a glance.
- If you haven't completed 2019 data abstraction do not worry. AHA is providing flexibility with data entry deadlines and are looking at alternative solutions to meet the criteria for award recognition for the high quality of care you have been providing.
- At this time, we are extending the recognition deadline to April 30th.
- We are continually evaluating the situation and will adjust deadlines as needed. Contact your local QSI director with concerns.
Other deadline extensions
The American Heart Association and The Joint Commission have extended certification deadlines. If any organization passes its certification expiration date, certification will be extended without disruption to their status.
Impacted certifications include:
AHA/TJC co-branded certifications
- Comprehensive Stroke Center (CSC) Certification
- Primary Stroke Center (PSC) Certification
- Thrombectomy Capable Center (TSC) Certification
- Acute Stroke Ready Hospital (ASRH) Certification
- Comprehensive Cardiac Center (CCC) Certification
- Primary Heart Attack Center (PHAC) Certification
- Acute Heart Attack Center (AHAR) Certification
- Advanced Certification in Heart Failure (ACHF) Certification
- Comprehensive Hypertension Center Certification
- Hypertension Practice Center Certification
- Post-Acute Heart Failure Certification