2022 Summit Goal
In March of 2022 a group of key opinion leaders, stakeholders, medical societies, patient groups and other system of care participants (PDF) convened to identify barriers, opportunities and recommendations in support of improved awareness, detection and management of CIED infections.
Insights and best practices from the summit will inform education promoted and disseminated across the American Heart Association’s extensive health care professional network over the next year.
SUMMIT AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS
- Summit Goals & Objectives
- Gap Between Guidelines in the Care of CIED Infection Patients
- Challenges in the Patient Journey
- Driving Earlier Detection and Diagnosis
- Improving Treatment and Management of CIED Infections
- Raising Awareness and Advancing Education
- Small group breakouts to develop action plan recommendations
- Summit Presentations | Password: CIEDINFECTION
- Conference proceedings document
- Conference proceedings executive summary - NOW AVAILABLE
- Health care professional education including webinars and podcasts - starting August 2022