Vascular Medicine Consult Registry
Highlighting effective medical management of vascular disease
Improving quality of life and patient care in vascular medicine.
- Web-based data registry with real-time reporting
- Compares your patients, processes of care and outcomes anonymously with others in the VQI network
- Incorporates the Wlfl and PARC classification systems for peripheral arterial disease
- Enhanced medication tracking including doses
- Allows participants to rapidly report specific detailed outcomes from medical management
- Analysis of clinical best practices related to outpatient consultations
- Benchmark metrics related to processes in outcomes regionally and nationally
- Regional quality improvement collaboratives of like-minded professionals
- Improve patient outcomes and contribute to best practices development
- Track comparative effectiveness of surgical vs. medical treatment
- Reporting options available including Use of Statins/Antiplatelet therapies and disease progression with follow up
- May help clinicians meet board certification requirements
Working Together to improve quality of life and patient care in vascular medicine.The Vascular Medicine Consult (VMC) Registry, a collaboration with Society for Vascular Surgery Vascular Quality Initiative and American Heart Association – collaborating to help patients beat vascular diseases.
The SVS Vascular Quality Initiative is a distributed network of regional groups that use a Patient Safety Organization and the M2S PATHWAYS ®cloud based system to collect and analyze data to improve the quality of vascular health care.
The Society for Vascular Surgery Patient Safety Organizations houses the data registries used by VQI and collaborates with the FDA and medical device companies to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of vascular devices.
AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION®
The American Heart Association is a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. With nearly a century of lifesaving work, the Dallas-based association is dedicated to ensuring equitable health for all.
M2S is the technology partner for the SVS PSO, providing the M2S PATHWAYS cloud-based platform for the collection and analysis of clinical quality improvement data.