Data Submission, Performance Reporting and More
The American Heart Association's Get With The Guidelines® - AFib registry is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system. This tool can meet data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on a system's performance at delivering guidelines-based treatment.
Registry functions include:
- Robust data collection
- Real-time, patient-level reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- Real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables
- Real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- Raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- Physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group or individual physician
- Point-of-care tools, including patient education
- Connect with your local AHA Quality Improvement Manager. Not sure who that is? Please fill out a contact form and we will reach out to you.
Already a Participating Hospital? Log in to Registry Tool(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)
Working Together to Advance Cardiovascular Research and Guideline Implementation
Collaborating with the Heart Rhythm Society brings the expertise of the largest U.S. electrophysiology professional organization together with the American Heart Association's leadership in improving healthcare quality.