Our research fuels clinical improvement. Our database expands research opportunities.
Reading Get With The Guidelines®- Resuscitation published research can help you apply the latest findings to your hospital's resuscitation processes. Read inspiring studies that contain the most recent research that could begin to benefit your hospital today!
At the same time, your participation in Get With The Guidelines - Resuscitation opens new opportunities for your hospital to pursue research studies through access to the program database. As you plan your research project, you may want to review a list of recent publications as well as the data elements.
If you have any questions regarding the publication process or Get with the Guidelines - Resuscitation publications in general, please contact [email protected].
To access data, please download and complete a Research Data Request form (Document).
The Publication Process and Requirements (PDF) document will provide guidance as you prepare abstracts and manuscripts using the program database.
Submission Deadlines: The Get With The Guidelines - Resuscitation Adult & Pediatric Research Task Forces meet every two months. Proposals are due Jan. 15th, Mar. 15th, July 15th and Sept. 15th. Manuscripts received by the 15th of each odd month (Jan, Mar, May, July, Sept. Nov) will be reviewed in the following month.
Citizenship Requirement: Applicants must have one of the following designations:
- U.S. citizen
- Permanent resident
- Pending permanent resident (must have filed Form I-485 for permanent resident status and obtained an I-797C Notice of Action that the application has been received by USCIS and case is pending)
- E-3 Visa - specialty occupation worker
- F-1 Visa - student (predoctoral and postdoctoral fellows only)
- G-4 Visa - family member of an international organization employee
- H1-B Visa - temporary worker in a specialty occupation
- J-1 Visa - exchange visitor (for non-training awards, you must have obtained an H-1B or equivalent)
- O-1 Visa - temporary worker with extraordinary abilities in the sciences
- TN Visa - NAFTA Professional
- DACA - Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
Trainees are not required to reside in the United States for any period before applying.
One of the designations listed above must be maintained throughout the duration of the project.
See the National-Level Quality Program Data Publications Policy for additional details.
Get With The Guidelines - Resuscitation Adult Research Task Force
We are accepting applications for the Get With The Guidelines - Resuscitation Adult Research Task Force, which meets in even-numbered months to review proposals and manuscripts.
Please send your CV, cover letter & questions to [email protected]