Benefits to enrolling in Get With The Guidelines® - Coronary Artery Disease
The flow of Get With The Guidelines - Coronary Artery Disease is designed to align with patient throughput from entry into the system of care through discharge.
- Flexible acute coronary syndrome (ACS) registry appropriate for receiving, referring, rural and free-standing facilities.
- Expert quality management support by assigned American Heart Association Quality Improvement consultant.
- Sites can select which patient populations to focus on.
- Streamlined, robust yet lean, user friendly data collection form
- Immediate real-time reporting included.
- Cost effective access to AMI data through Super User Portal
- Perfect for State Department of Health access
- Value add for Corporate/Health System data surveillance
- Direct access for Mission:Lifeline Regional Systems of Care leadership
- Time Tracker
- Patient level Feedback Forms
For more information on Get With The Guidelines - Coronary Artery Disease and/or Mission: Lifeline® participation, contact your representative.