Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke Registry Tool
Data Submission, Performance Reporting and More
The American Heart Association's Get With The Guidelines® - Stroke registry is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system. As a qualified CMS Stroke Core Measures tool, this resource can meet data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on a system's performance at delivering guidelines-based treatment.
Registry functions include:
- Submission of CMS Core Stroke Measures data and other reporting requirements
- Robust data collection
- Real-time patient-level reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- Real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables using the world's largest stroke benchmark group
- Real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- Raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- Physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group or individual physician
- Point-of-care tools, including patient education
- Connect with your local AHA Quality Improvement Manager. Not sure who that is? Please fill out a contact form and we will reach out to you.
- Review additional GWTG-Stroke resources