Data Submission, Performance Reporting and More
The American Heart Association's Get With The Guidelines® - Coronary Artery Disease (GWTG-CAD) registry is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system powered by IQVIA, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. This tool can meet data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on a system's performance at delivering guidelines-based treatment.
GWTG-CAD data is the only data source accepted for Mission: Lifeline® STEMI and NSTEMI recognition measure analysis and to create Mission: Lifeline Reports.
Registry functions include:
- Robust data collection
- Real-time, patient-level reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- Real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables
- Real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- Raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- Physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group or individual physician
- Point-of-care tools, including patient education
- Connect with your local AHA Quality Improvement Manager. Not sure who that is? Please fill out a contact form or email MissionLifeline@heart.org and we will reach out to you.
- Review additional GWTG-CAD resources
Already a Participating Hospital? Login to IRP(link opens in new window)
Need technical help? Contact the Help Desk at