Clinical Tools for Quality Improvement
Get With The Guidelines®- Resuscitation is much more than a data registry. It's a comprehensive program for supporting quality in-hospital resuscitation, including a library of tools and resources to help improve processes and maximize effectiveness.
- Resuscitation Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Neonate CPA Data Collection Form (PDF)
- CPA Resuscitation Data Collection Form (PDF)
- PCAC Resuscitation Data Collection Form (PDF)
- ARC Data Collection Form (PDF)
- MET Data Collection Form (PDF)
- MET Event Record #1 – fill in the blanks (PDF)
- MET Event Record #2 – Checkbox (PDF)
- Admit/Discharge Data Collection Form (PDF)
- Quality of Resus Form (PDF)
Hot Debriefing Form Examples
A Hot Debriefing is held immediately or within a few minutes following the conclusion of an event. The primary purpose to provide an opportunity for responders to quickly review actions and interventions taken during the event. Hot debriefing is a key element you can introduce to your Cardiac Arrest Team program to promote continuous quality improvements in patient care.
(Please note that Get With The Guidelines - Resuscitation is not responsible for information presented on websites other than our own.)
- Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- European Society of Cardiology
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Utstein Guidelines
- Therapeutic Hypothermia
*For more information on The Joint Commission guidelines for in-hospital resuscitation, please contact The Joint Commission Department of Standards at 630.792.5900 or send an e-mail to [email protected].