Clinical Tools for Quality Improvement
Get With The Guidelines®- AFIB is much more than a data registry. It's a comprehensive program for supporting quality in-hospital atrial fibrillation (AFib) care, including a library of tools and resources to help improve processes and maximize effectiveness.
- CHAD2DS2-VASc Assessment Toolkit (PDF)
- 2016 ACC/AHA Clinical Performance and Quality Measures (NEW)
- 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS Guideline for the Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
- 2011 ACCF/AHA/HRS Focused Update on the Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (PDF)
- ACC/AHA/ESC 2006 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Atrial Fibrillation
Visit heart.org/afib for more AFib information and resources.
More clinical tools coming soon!
If you have clinical tools to support best practices in AFib treatment that you would like to submit to the Clinical Tools Library, please complete the inquiry form or contact your local Get With The Guidelines Representative.