Together, we can make a difference.
The Target: Aortic Stenosis quality improvement program is to enhance the patient experience from symptom onset to appropriate diagnosis and follow-through, to timely treatment and disease management.
Valvular Heart Disease Guidelines (website)
- Top Things to Know: 2020 ACC/AHA Guideline for the Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease
- Executive Summary
- Perspective to 2020 AHA/ACC Guideline for the Management of Patients with Valvular Heart Disease
- AHA Clinical Update - Valvular Heart Disease (PPTX - customizable) | (pdf version)
- Slide Set (pdf)
- VHD pocket guideline (for purchase)
- AHA News: New guidelines call for less use of surgery to treat heart valve disease
- News Release: Updated guideline for heart valve disease spotlights less invasive treatments
- Key Implications for Clinicians in the 2020 ACC/AHA Guideline for the Management of Patients with Valvular Heart Disease Launch Webinar
- National Introduction to American Heart Association’s Initiative Target: Aortic Stenosis™ View the Transcript (pdf) I Watch Video