Get the support you need
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with arrhythmia, you’re bound to have questions. The American Heart Association has the answers about diagnosing, treating and living with arrhythmia.
We also have a strong support network for people facing arrhythmia. It can make a big difference to connect with people who have dealt with many of the same issues.
Get the information you need about arrhythmia. Download these info-packed PDFs, part of our Answers By Heart series.
- What is an arrhythmia? (PDF)
- What is atrial fibrillation? (PDF) | Spanish (PDF)
- What is an implantable defibrillator? (PDF)
- What is a pacemaker? (PDF)
- Pacemaker ID card (PDF)
- Holter monitor diary (PDF)
Seek out these additional resources: