- 1. About CholesterolWhat is cholesterol? The American Heart Association helps you understand your cholesterol levels, what is good
- 2. Understand Your Risk for High CholesterolHigh cholesterol is just one heart disease risk factor. The American Heart Association helps you to understand your
risk for high cholesterol. ...
- 3. Hey Kids, Learn About CholesterolThe American Heart Association offers these tips for kids on how to keep their cholesterol under control with Life's
Simple 7. ...
- 4. Cholesterol Archives - News on Heart.org... Lowering blood pressure, cholesterol doesn't curb cognitive decline. By AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
NEWS. NEW ...
- 5. Use of cholesterol-lowering drugs before cardiac arrest may ...Patients who have been taking cholesterol-lowering drugs are likely to survive longer after a cardiac arrest than
those who are not taking them. ...
- 6. Heart-Encyclopedia - cholesterol... cholesterol. Cholesterol is a soft, waxy substance found among the lipids (fats) in the bloodstream
and in all the body's cells. ...
- 7. Heart-Encyclopedia - cholesterol ratio... cholesterol ratio. Cholesterol ratio is obtained by dividing the high-density lipoprotein (HDL or
“good”) cholesterol level into the total cholesterol. ...
- 8. Cholesterol in the Family - Heart Insight Mag - Summer 2016If we eat animal products, we take in cholesterol as part of our diets. But ... Family. Cholesterol
in the Family. By Jon Caswell. ...
- 9. Cholesterol and Heart Disease - Go Red For WomenYour risk for heart disease caused by cholesterol is largely preventable. ... I want to Go Red.go red. Edit.
My go red plan. Cholesterol and Heart Disease ...
- 10. Doctor discussion is key for cholesterol treatment - News on ...... Doctor discussion is key for cholesterol treatment. ... People 21 and older who have a very high
level of bad cholesterol (190 mg/dL or higher). ...
Results for 'cholesterol'
Fats & Oilswww.heart.org/HEARTORG/HealthyLiving/HealthyEating/Nutrition/Fats-and-Oils_UCM_304495_Article.jsp
Learn your heart and stroke riskswww.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/More/ToolsForYourHeartHealth/Heart-Health-Risk-Assessments-from-the-American-Heart-Association_UCM_306929_Article.jsp
Visit our Cholesterol Websitewww.heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/Cholesterol_UCM_001089_SubHomePage.jsp
View an animation of Cholesterolwatchlearnlive.heart.org/CVML_Player.php?moduleSelect=hdlldl
Visit our Support Networksupportnetwork.heart.org/