Planning a School Event for Parents or Guardians
Bringing the Kids Heart Challenge or American Heart Challenge to my child's school!
Leading with Heart
Love bringing fresh ideas to your child's school? Then it’s time for you to learn more about Kids Heart Challenge and American Heart Challenge!
It's time for your student's school to take the Challenge!
- Participate in age-appropriate, heart-healthy activities
- Get access to STEAM and social and emotional learning
- Learn about physical and mental well-being
- Raise funds to save lives
- Gain empathy for kids with special hearts
- Give back to their communities
- Learn compassion through volunteerism and service learning
Parents get resources on how to:
- Eat healthy
- Manage stress
- Be physically active
- Talk to youth about tobacco and vaping
- Manage heart conditions
- Use the AHA Support Network for survivors and caregivers
All typical activities can be customized.
If you’re interested in bringing the Challenge to your child’s school, let us help you. We’re here to guide you through speaking with your administration and sharing the benefits of participating.
Once your school is registered, you will receive information about how to support activities and fundraising.
Elementary School Activities
Middle and High School Activities
Take the Challenge!
The Kids Heart Challenge and American Heart Challenge focus on physical and emotional well-being. Everyone learns and grows. Everyone has a lot of fun!