The American Heart Association's 27th annual Fellows Research Day -- the Pittsburgh region's premier cardiovascular science event!
Abstract Submission is Now CLOSED
Guest Registration is Now CLOSED
Fellows Research Day encompasses a full-day of judged oral and poster presentations by the Pittsburgh area's brightest and best young researchers. It is a conference designed to allow young investigators the experience and the excitement of presenting their own work to their peers in a professional and supportive environment. Also, the event highlights the importance of cardiovascular related research and encourages beginning physicians and scientists to pursue these types of careers.
The program will include:
- Basic and Clinical science presentations - both oral and poster
- Judging by an outstanding panel of the Pittsburgh region's top physicians and scientists from our leading medical and educational institutions
- Monetary awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each presentation category
In 2019, the Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window) will host the event at the University Club on Friday, January 18.
- October 29, 2018 - Abstract Submission and Guest Registration Opens
- November 30, 2018 - Abstract Submission Closes
- January 9, 2019 - Guest Registration Closes
- January 18, 2019 - Fellows Research Day
Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn and meet with leaders in cardiovascular research.
For more information, contact the American Heart Association at 412-208-3570 or firstname.lastname@example.org