- My Life Check
Get a full heart health assessment with personalized recommended lifestyle check points to help you reach your healthiest potential.
- Downloadable Sheets
- Cholesterol Questions To Ask Your Doctor
- What Are High Blood Cholesterol and Triglycerides?
- What Do My Cholesterol Levels Mean? | Spanish
- How Can I Improve My Cholesterol? | Spanish
- What Is Cholesterol-Lowering Medicine?
- How Can I Monitor My Cholesterol, Blood Pressure and Weight?
- Downloadable Medicine Chart
- Cholesterol Personal Stories
Real patients share their experience and describe how they learned to live healthy and lower cholesterol.
Discover how easy it is to avoid excess saturated and trans fat while enjoying mouth-watering dishes.
- Cholesterol and Other Educational Brochures
Find links to cholesterol and other American Heart Association brochures.
- Healthy Living Resource Guide for All Seniors
Any person of any age can make healthy changes. Our Resource Guide and exercise infographic will help you make smart choices as you and your loved ones look to maintain health and wellness.
Resources for Healthcare Professionals
Find print and digital resources for both you and your patients.
This content was last reviewed April 2017.