Complete the 3 modules of the Facilitator Orientation and receive your certificate.
Bookmark the Healthy for Life® Facilitator Hub so you can easily access all of the materials whenever you need them.
Join the online community to connect and learn from other Healthy for Life Facilitators.
Welcome to the Additional Resources we have available for the Healthy for Life® Educational Experiences.
They will support your successful planning and execution.
- Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Facilitator Tips and Best Practices (PDF)
- Virtual Implementation Guide (PDF)
- Healthy for Life Media Toolkit (PDF)
- Healthy for Life Funding Toolkit (PDF)
- Healthy for Life Cost Calculator (PPT)
- Up-To-Date Healthy For Life Reports(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)
- Exercise Liability Disclaimer (PDF)
- Food Liability Disclaimer (PDF)
- Life's Simple 7 Infographics
- We offer one-minute surveys which are topic specific delivered at the beginning and end of an individual class. These brief pre/post surveys are available in English and Spanish.
- Getting Started
- Weaving into Existing Initiatives and Implementation Tips
- Telling Your Story
- The Impact in the Community
- Tips for Remote Delivery
- Implementation in Food Banks and Pantries
- Participant Engagement
- Universal Design Integration
Virtual Facilitation Resources:
Brief videos showcasing both nutrition tips and cooking skills to easily share with others and/or integrate within your own virtual experiences.
- Be a Sharper Chef (Video)
- World of Spices (Video)
- Pantry Makeover (Video)
- Healthy Ingredient Swap (Video)
- Double Duty Meals (Video)
- Affordable Healthy Meals for Busy Families (Video)
To contact us about the program, please email email@example.com.