House Calls: Real Docs, Real Talk™
Live Chats with AHA Staff and Medical Experts on Topics Important to our Heart and Stroke Patients
Subscribe to the AHA YouTube channel
Now streaming live on YouTube Tuesdays @ 11 am CT
You might be surprised to find that many other people share your joys, frustrations, cares and concerns. Here is the perfect opportunity to learn together.
- June 15 – Preventing a Second Stroke, Staying Healthy After Stroke
- June 22nd – Staying Alive: CPR & Summer Safety Guidance
- June 29th – CVD in LGBTQ individuals
- July 6th – The Tobacco Endgame
- July 13th – Let’s Get Physical: Managing Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
- July 20th – Resume, Recover, Reconnect (Covid Update)
- July 27th – Your Health & Your House
- August 3rd - Healthy Kids: Getting Ready to Go Back to Class
Ask Your Question
Have questions about heart attacks and stroke? Want to share a health tip (hack) that helps you streamline your health goals? The American Heart Association experts may answer them on the next House Calls livestream.
House Calls After Show
Check out our House Calls After Show, where we address more viewer questions that weren’t addressed during the show.