Guidelines for the Use of AHA, ASA and/or AHA/ACC Guidelines/Scientific Statements Article Material
Fees: Guideline/Scientific Statement Journal Material
Educational purposes: $100 per item (figure, table, excerpt)
Non-educational purposes: $550 per item (figure, table, excerpt)
- No more than 10 % of a book or chapter can be AHA material.
- Requests for more than 5 tables or figures from a single guideline or scientific statement will require a licensing agreement.
- Excerpt – 300 words or more
Fees: American College of Cardiology-American Heart Association Joint Guidelines
An additional $30 fee will be added to each approved request to use material from American College of Cardiology (ACC)/American Heart Association (AHA) Joint Guidelines articles.
All requests that are granted will be assessed processing fees based on the schedule below:
Print usage only agreement—$50
Electronic usage only agreement—$100
Electronic and Print usage agreement—$150
Note: The above processing fees do not include any applicable material usage fees.
- Copyright Notice
- Copyright Permission Guidelines
- Copyright Request
- Guidelines for Use of American Heart Association Materials in Electronic Format
- Guidelines for Use of American Heart Association Emergency Cardiac Care
- Guidelines for the Use of AHA, ASA and/or AHA/ACC Guidelines/Scientific Statements Article Material
- Guidelines for Use of American Heart Association Recipes
- Guidelines for Requests to Translate American Heart Association Materials