Efforts must be sustained over a significant period in order to achieve measurable results. The Million Hearts® Collaboration CCL Toolkit resources provide examples of strategies for increasing or maintaining resources; using performance monitoring to guide implementation; and developing a sustainability plan.
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Linkages Between Clinical Practices and Community Organizations for Prevention(link opens in new window) - Recommendations on enhancing research efforts, sharing promising models, and promoting policy change to improve preventive service delivery through clinical and community linkages.
- AMA Business Association Agreement (PDF) - This contract provides an example of a business association agreement for practices to share their data with other partners.
- Communications and Marketing Plan (PDF) - This communications and marketing plan from the Virginia Department of Health tracks the numbers of people accessing marketing and educational material and social media for their Million Hearts® Learning Collaborative.
- Data Governance and Data Sharing Agreements for Community-Wide Health Information Exchange (WEBSITE) - Lessons learned based on the experiences of six federally funded communities participating in the Beacon Community Cooperative Agreement Program and offers guidance for navigating data governance issues and developing data sharing agreements to facilitate community-wide health information exchange.
- Good Health and Wellness in Indian Country (PDF) - Community Clinical Linkages Resource for community and clinical linkages aimed at improving population health in a tribal setting.
- Public Health Agency Collaboration to Address HTN White Paper (PDF) - This white paper from ASTHO describes partnerships between state health agencies, and public and private payers to support effective statewide efforts to improve hypertension identification and control.
- Million Hearts® Student and Community Training Modules from The Ohio State University (WEBSITE) - Two educational modules designed to assist health care professionals with cardiovascular health screenings and education communities on cardiovascular health and Million Hearts® screenings.