Industry Nutrition Forum
Industry Nutrition Forum Membership
As a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives, the American Heart Association has a long history of bringing together food industry influencers and nutrition scientists for important conversations about emerging science and consumer insights.
Through the Industry Nutrition Forum, we’re convening food system industry leaders and academic experts to find common ground and take action to improve public health. Members of all sizes and from sectors across the food system support the AHA vision of sustainable nutrition security for all.
Member Opportunities & Benefits
Representation from companies and organizations of all types and sizes across the foodscape strengthen the INF. Members represent a broad range of food system activities, from the farm to the point of purchase.
- Support the AHA vision of sustainable nutrition security for all.
- Engage in meaningful cross-sector dialogue to foster understanding of the implications of research, policy, and communications.
- Provide thought leadership across the food system.
- Advance collaborative action on critical challenges and opportunities.
- Fund the Mark Bieber Award annually for early investigators in nutrition research.
The Annual Membership Levels, Benefits and Opportunities table details the member's benefits for the Premium Membership and Participating Memberships levels. The information is also available in our brochure (PDF).
|Participating Membership ($15,000)
|Premium Membership ($50,000)
|Participate in annual internal science to-science meeting with senior leadership.*
|Participate in annual internal one hour policy dialogue with senior leadership*.
|Get recognized on the AHA website and at INF meetings and other events.
|Member Name Only
|Member Name and Logo
|Participate in biannual INF meetings with AHA Nutrition Committee members.
|Hot Topic Presentation
|Join private LinkedIn group.
|LinkedIn Event Recognition
|Get complimentary registration for EPI/Lifestyle Scientific Sessions, including ticket(s) to the Joint Council Reception and Dinner.
|Get AHA Premium Professional membership, including online access to all 11 AHA scientific journals, Lifelong Learning, council participation and discounts.
|Collaborate to prioritize Stepping Stones focus areas and advance activities, such as roundtables or research, followed by Issue Brief publication and related communications and dissemination.
|Receive just-in-time briefings on breaking science and policy statements.
|Receive periodic updates on AHA nutrition science.
|Evaluate applications for Mark Bieber Award, the early investigator research award supported by INF.
*Full transparency regarding the meeting agenda, attendees and other details is required. All aspects of the meeting require pre-approval and will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Stepping Stones for Food System Transformation
The INF engages in a collaborative process to create Stepping Stones for Food System Transformation.
- Explore current food system barriers to health, equity and sustainability.
- Prioritize challenges for which INF members and the AHA have complementary strengths and influence to contribute.
- Advance progress through dialogue, thought leadership and action.