Let's rise above heart failure together. Use our new tools to empower your heart failure patients.
Heart Failure Patient Education Checklist
Deliver consistent and effective patient education by using our new patient education checklist. This tool can help ensure your discharge team provides patients needed information and instructions before they leave the hospital.
Heart Failure Signs and Symptoms Infographic
Remind your team to educate patients about the signs and symptoms of heart failure with this poster.
- My Heart Failure Guide — Help your patients manage their symptoms and reduce their risk by sharing our free interactive workbook.
- Self-Check Plan (PDF) — Our printable sheet makes it easy for your patients to track their symptoms. Also available in Spanish.
- Answers By Heart — These downloadable patient information sheets can help your patients understand their condition and needed lifestyle changes.
- HF & Your Ejection Fraction Explained (PDF) — Educate your patients about ejection fraction with this worksheet. Also available in Spanish (PDF).
- Support Network — Connect your patients with peer-to-peer support by recommending our online Support Network.
- Heart Failure Patient Resource Center
- Professional Education