American Heart Association
The American Heart Association is working to create a world of longer, healthier lives. That starts in West Virginia.
Fight the No. 1 Cause of Cardiovascular Disease
One way your gift helps save lives is through healthy eating programs, since poor nutrition is a leading cause of cardiovascular disease.
A Culture of Health
We are working to weave healthy living practices and opportunities into our community. The American Heart Association is making it easier to be healthy where we live, work, learn and play.
West Virginia at Heart
As a member of the community, you have an important role to play in helping to improve the long-term health of West Virginia.
Get Involved With Your Community
- Charleston Heart Ball, Location: The Charleston Coliseum & Convention Center, Date: Saturday, April 1, 2023 - 06:00 PM
- Woman of Impact Ohio Valley WV, Location: Undo’s West, Date: Friday, April 7, 2023 - 12:00 PM
- Huntington Heart Walk, Location: Ritter Park, Date: Saturday, April 22, 2023 - 09:30 AM
- Morgantown Heart Walk, Location: The Aquatic Center & Track Complex at Mylan Park, Date: Saturday, June 17, 2023 - 09:30 AM
- 2023 Ohio Valley Heart Walk, Location: Wheeling Park, Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2022 - 05:30 PM
4217 Park Place Court
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Executive Director: Michelle Loehr