Help us ensure everyone in Minnesota has the opportunity to live longer, healthier lives.
Healthy for Good
Living healthy and free of disease makes a critical difference in quality of life. That’s why we’re working to raise awareness about the vital effect lifestyle has on health and helping communities form healthy habits.
Show You Have Minnesota at Heart
Your donation will help us save and improve lives right here in Minnesota with research, education and emergency care.
Join the fight to end heart disease and stroke by attending a local event!
- Advancing Sciences STEM, Location: Target Field, Minneapolis, Date: TBD
- Minnesota Statewide Cardiovascular Summit, Location: Grand View Lodge, Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2020 - 08:30 AM
- Mankato Go Red for Women Luncheon, Location: Country Inn & Suites, Mankato, Date: TBD
- Rochester Go Red Gala, Location: Hilton Rochester, Date: Thursday, September 17, 2020 - 05:00 PM
- 2020 Northland Heart Walk, Location: Gichi-ode' Akiing Park, Date: Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 12:00 AM
CPR &First Aid Training
Emergencies leave us feeling helpless, but they don’t have to. Take two minutes to learn Hands-Only CPR™ now. 70 percent of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen in homes. When a person has a cardiac arrest, immediate CPR can double or triple their chance of survival. Prepare to save a life, find a CPR course near you today.
Focus On Quality
When medical professionals apply the most up-to-date evidence-based treatment guidelines, patient outcomes improve. That’s the simple truth behind the drive for continuous quality improvement. Our comprehensive suite of programs can help you advance farther and faster in the quest for ever-better care.
Policy has the power to protect our health, improve communities and drive lasting change. The American Heart Association empowers citizens to take informed action on local and state policies because we can all benefit from things like smoke free laws and complete streets.
2750 Blue Water Road, Suite 250
Eagan, Minnesota 55121