Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death. Drinking too much alcohol increases your risk for many health problems, including high blood pressure, obesity, stroke, breast cancer, liver disease, depression, suicide, accidents, alcohol abuse and alcoholism. We're here to help with resources so you can live a longer, healthier life.
- How Smoking and Nicotine Damages Your Body (PDF)
- Is Drinking Alcohol Part of a Healthy Lifestyle (PDF)
- The Benefits of Quitting Smoking Now (PDF)
- What You Need to Know About Vaping (PDF)
- 4 Steps to Quit Smoking Infographic (PDF)
- Moderation is Key Infographic (PDF)
- What You Need to Know About Vaping Infographic (PDF)
- Tobacco Cessation Sticker (PDF)
- Tobacco Cessation Referral Guide 5x7 (PDF)
- Tobacco Cessation Referral Guide 8.5x11 (PDF)
- Tobacco Cessation Referral Guide Wallet Card (PDF)
Explore all of the American Heart Association’s tobacco/vaping resources. If you are interested in industry-specific messaging around this topic, please contact Lily.Banning@heart.org to discuss ways we can partner.