Strokes don’t discriminate. 1 in 4 people worldwide will have a stroke, but up to 80% of first strokes may be prevented. By making small changes, you can reduce your risk and improve brain function.
- What is a Stroke (PDF)
- How to Prevent a Stroke (PDF)
- How Stroke Affects You (PDF)
- Spot a Stroke F.A.S.T. (PDF)
- F.A.S.T. Warning Signs Poster 11x17 (PDF)
- F.A.S.T. Warning Signs Table Tent – for use with Avery template 5309 (PDF)
Check out our American Stroke Association website for more information on stroke. If you are interested in industry-specific messaging around this topic, please contact [email protected] to discuss ways we can partner.