The American Heart Association is accepting applications for women who would like to participate in the 2022 Greater Bay Area Go Red for Women BetterU challenge - a challenge that could save your life.
What is BetterU?
Research shows that most cardiac events can be prevented if women make small, yet life-saving choices for their hearts. Go Red for Women is the American Heart Association's national movement to make women aware of their risk for heart disease and provide inspiration to take action to reduce the risk.
- Length of program: 12 weeks
- The program will run from August 24th - November 9th
- Digital classes are scheduled for every Wednesday. Time is TBD.
- The Kick-Off and Finale classes will be in-person and follow AHA and local COVID safety guidelines.
*Activities and times are subject to change without prior notice.
- Cooking Demonstrations
- Mindfulness and Stress Management
- Movement Classes
- Financial Wellness
- …and more!
- Attend at least 75% of classes
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Open to all!
We are looking for a group of women who are ready to make a positive change to their health. Participant numbers are limited, so please submit your application early.
Please complete this online application by Friday, August 12th.
If you have questions, please contact [email protected]. We look forward to an exciting 12 weeks with you!
All applicants will be notified of application status on Wednesday, August 17th.
UCSF Health is a local sponsor of the American Heart Association’s Bay Area Go Red for Women BetterU Program.