The American Heart Association is accepting applications for women who would like to participate in the 2019 Greater Bay Area Go Red For Women BetterU challenge - a challenge that could save your life.
What is BetterU?
Research shows that most cardiac events can be prevented if women make small, yet life-saving choices for their hearts. Go Red For Women is the American Heart Association's national movement to make women aware of their risk for heart disease and provide inspiration to take action to reduce the risk.
- Length of program: 12 weeks
- Events are scheduled every Wednesday at 6 p.m.*
- Program dates: The program will run from August 21 – November 6, 2019
- Attend at least 75% of classes (various San Francisco locations, Wednesdays at 6pm for 1 - 1.5 hours)
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
We are looking for a diverse group of women in the Greater Bay Area who are ready to make a positive change to their health. Participant numbers are limited, so submit your application early.
Please complete this online application by August 7, 2019
If you have questions, please contact Leah Villanueva at email@example.com, or 510-903-4042. We look forward to an exciting 12 weeks with you!
All applicants will be notified mid-August of application status. *Activities and times are subject to change without prior notice.
UCSF Health is a local sponsor of the American Heart Association’s Bay Area BetterU Program.