Data Submission, Performance Reporting and More
The American Heart Association's Patient Management Tool™ (PMT) is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system, powered by IQVIA, formerly Quintiles Real World & Late Phase Research, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Together, the AHA and IQVIA can meet your data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on your hospital's performance at delivering guidelines-based treatment.
Get With The Guidelines®- Coronary Artery Disease (GWTG-CAD) data is the only data source accepted for Mission: Lifeline® STEMI and NSTEMI recognition measure analysis and to create Mission: Lifeline Reports.
Mission: Lifeline® recognition requirements are as stated below.
- At least one quarter of GWTG-CAD data is required to be eligible to earn a new Bronze level award
- Bronze level award may not be repeated in consecutive years
- Four quarters of GWTG-CAD data are required to be eligible to earn a new Silver level award or to move up from a Silver to a Gold award in 2020
- All achievement and volume criteria must be met
- The full list of Mission: Lifeline requirements can be found in the 2020 Mission: Lifeline recognition documents posted in the GWTG-CAD Tools
Get With The Guidelines - Coronary Artery Disease Patient Management Tool functions include:
- Updated interactive platform
- Real-time data and measure reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- Advanced patient-level drill down
- Availability of EMS and Referring hospital pickers which will enable regional feedback by agency or by hospital
- Increased EMS engagement
- Physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group or individual physician
- Raw data downloads for additional analysis
- Real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables
Already a Participating Hospital? Login to the Patient Management Tool(link opens in new window)
Ready to Participate in Get With The Guidelines - Coronary Artery Disease? ENROLL TODAY
Get With The Guidelines® Patient Management Tool Demonstration Teleconferences
See a scheduled Patient Management Tool™* demonstration via conference call to learn more. A Get With The Guidelines® representative will answer your questions about the program. You can also call IQVIA at (888) 526-6700 or e-mail to InfosarioOutcomeSupport@quintiles.com.