The first step in creating community-clinical linkages is to explore resources in your area. The Million Hearts® Collaboration CCL Toolkit provides the following information to help public health practitioners and partners learn about community and clinical organizations and resources.
- Developing Community Clinical Linkages for WISEWOMEN Programs (PDF) - Guidance and resources to support community-clinical linkages for delivering a coordinated portfolio of services to WISEWOMAN participants.
- Health Equity Resource Toolkit for State Practitioners Addressing Obesity Disparities (PDF)(link opens in new window) - Six-step process for planning, implementing, and evaluating a program to address obesity disparities.
- Engaging Partners for Million Hearts® Success: Million Hearts® Stakeholder Workshops (PDF) - This summary document presents case studies and contains a checking for implementing a workshop in your area.
- Community Reports from the Cleveland Clinic - The Cleveland Clinic provides examples of Community Health Needs Assessment Reports, Community Benefit report and an Economic Impact Report.
- Tools for Healthcare Providers from the Preventative Cardiovascular Nurses Association (WEBSITE)(link opens in new window) - This website houses resources such as the Multiple Cutting-Edge Cardiac Risk Guidelines, Assessment Tools and Clinical Resources.