Are you the next Youth Heart Ambassador?
The American Heart Association is now accepting nominations for the 2022-2023 class of Youth Heart Ambassadors.
The American Heart Association is now accepting nominations from youth who have been affected by heart disease or stroke either through a personal diagnosis, diagnosis of a loved one, or a personal lifestyle change. The 2022-2023 class of Youth Heart Ambassadors are the face and voice in the American Heart Associations’ in-school initiatives, assisting the organization to be a relentless force for healthier lives for all.
Who can apply?
The American Heart Association is looking for diverse youth who have been affected by heart disease or stroke either through a personal diagnosis, diagnosis of a loved one, or a personal lifestyle change and are ready to share their story!
Applicants must be ages 2 - 18 years old.
Youth Heart Ambassador Opportunities
Youth Heart Ambassadors may be asked to participate in exciting things like:
- Local and national marketing and promotional collateral
- Local Kids Heart Challenge/American Heart Challenge school events with speaking opportunities
- Local and national media interviews
Deadline March 31, 2022
Apply for the opportunity to share your story and represent the American Heart Association.
- Submission of a 2 minute video story
- A signed media release signed by a parent or guardian
- Deadline: March 31, 2022.