Hampton Roads / Norfolk
A Culture Of Health
Our mission is to create a world free of heart disease and stroke - a world where everyone can achieve the best possible health - and it starts right here in Hampton Roads. That's why we must come together to solve complex issues that effect this generation and generations to come.
- Hampton Roads Heart Ball, Location: Digital Experience, Date: Thursday, June 10, 2021 - 06:00 PM
- Hampton Roads CycleNation, Date: Saturday, June 12, 2021 - 10:00 AM
- Hampton Roads Maternal Health Community Conversation, Date: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 - 12:00 PM
- Southside Hampton Roads Heart Walk, Location: Chesapeake City Park, Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021 - 09:00 AM
- Peninsula Heart Walk, Location: Hampton University, Date: Saturday, November 13, 2021 - 09:00 AM
Emergencies leave us feeling helpless, but they don’t have to. Take two minutes to learn Hands-Only CPR™ now. 70 percent of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen in homes. When a person has a cardiac arrest, immediate CPR can double or triple their chance of survival. Prepare to save a life, find a CPR course near you today.
Volunteer With Heart
The American Heart Association depends on the time and talent of volunteers to help us create a healthier world, free of heart disease and stroke. Whatever your capabilities, interests or schedule may be, we can find a volunteer opportunity that's right for you.
Lend Your Voice For A Healthier Virginia
We support and advocate for local, state, and federal public policies that will improve health outcomes and prevent cardiovascular diseases. This year we are advocating for policies that would: support funding to create a produce prescription program, support increased funding for the Virginia Food Access Investment Fund, and support resolutions that recognize racism as a public health crisis.
Research Goes Red
Join thousands of women in the fight against heart disease. The American Heart Association's Go Red for Women® movement and Verily's Project Baseline have joined forces to launch Research Goes Red, an initiative calling on women across the United States to contribute to health research.
4217 Park Place Court
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Phone (757) 628-2610