Are you having a health fair? Due to limited resources, we are unable to send a representative to your event and cannot provide printed materials. We value your interest in and support of the American Heart Association, and have materials available for purchase and/or download and distribution at your event.;
Ordering Print MaterialsIf you would like to order AHA/ASA educational materials, they can be purchased from our patient education vendor, Krames StayWell(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window). You may contact Krames at 800-333-3032 or visit their Web site. Resources include brochures, recipe guides, bookmarks, magnets, posters, notepads and more.
You can also create business or site-specific materials by co-branding the AHA/ASA materials with your organization's logo. For information regarding this program, contact John Evers, Marketing Director, at (215) 723-5167.
Copyright Use Agreement: In consideration of being able to download these materials, you warrant and represent that you are a non-profit organization, medical institution or educational institution (hereafter; Institution) and your only use of the materials will be to distribute them at no charge, in hard copy, at a local health fair or educational event for educational purposes only, and you agree to:
- acknowledge AHA's ownership of the copyright, title, trademarks and all other related rights in and to the AHA Materials, and will not claim any ownership interest therein.
- not assign or grant permission to reproduce this material to any third party.
- not delete, alter, or change the materials.
- not print your Institution’s logo on the materials.
The AHA copyright policy prohibits the use of Institution's logo and other printed information on the Patient Information sheets; however, Institution may add a “stick-on” label with Institution's contact information (i.e. name/phone #/address), to the pages.
- Bookmarks download and print this sheet on card-stock then cut to create four different bookmarks for all ages.
- American Heart Association One Sheet this quick reference sheet provides an overview of the American Heart Association, our programs and our mission.
- Learn Your Numbers wallet card download and print this wallet card on cardstock to create a quick reference guide for your event attendees.
- Life's Simple 7 Bookmarks - download and print these bookmarks on cardstock, then cut to create a handy guide to Life's Simple 7.
- Life's Simple 7 One Sheet - this quick reference sheet provides an overview of Life's Simple 7, along with other tools offered by the AHA.
Additional Reproducible Resources
- Answers By Healthy For Good Sheets(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)- This series of downloadable patient information sheets are presented in a question-and-answer format that's brief, easy to follow and easy to read.
- Let's Talk About Stroke Fact Sheets(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)- these sheets include information on stroke prevention and life after stroke.
- My Healthy Family Tree(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)- activity for all ages to track medical history of your family.
- Stress Management Tools – download these one-sheets, How Can I Manage Stress and How Can I Make My Lifestyle Healthier, that describe how to more effectively manage stress.
- Caregiver Journal Pages- These pages offer tips and inspiration to make your job easier, and space to express your personal thoughts and needs. Journaling is a valuable way for you to relieve stress, organize your thoughts and spend time by yourself.
- CPR materials for parents and youth (visit this youth-oriented CPR site and click on the "Cool Stuff" area; In the "Printables" section, you'll find posters, stickers, bookmarks, door hangers and more.)
- Find a CPR class, or train to be an instructor
Looking for health-related prizes or gifts for your event? Additional AHA-branded items such as cookbooks, t-shirts, greeting cards, water bottles and pedometers can be purchased at www.shopheart.org. Proceeds benefit the American Heart Association.