Join the Conversation!
A Culture of Health
We are working to weave healthy living practices and opportunities into our community. The American Heart Association is making it easier to be healthy where we live, work, learn and play.
1375 E. 9th Street, Ste. 600
Cleveland, OH 44114
Phone: (216) 791-7500
Get Involved With Your Community
- 2019 Lake and Geauga Counties Heart Walk, Location: Lake County Captains Stadium, Date: SAT Jun 01 - 08:00 AM
- 2019 Cleveland Heart Ball, Location: Cleveland Museum of Art, Date: SAT Jun 08 - 06:00 PM
- 2019 Lorain County Heart Walk, Location: Black River Landing, Date: SAT Sep 07 - 08:00 AM
- 2019 Cleveland Heart Walk, Location: Mall C, Date: SAT Sep 21 - 08:00 AM
- 2019 Ashtabula County Walk, Location: Kent State-Ashtabula Campus, Date: SAT Oct 05 - 08:00 AM
CPR Saves Lives
Emergencies leave us feeling helpless, but they don’t have to. Take two minutes to learn Hands-Only CPR(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window) now. 70 percent of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen in homes. When a person has a cardiac arrest, immediate CPR can double or triple their chance of survival. Prepare to save a life, find a CPR course near you today.
Research Goes Red
Join thousands of women in the fight against heart disease. The American Heart Association's Go Red for Women® movement and Verily's Project Baseline have joined forces to launch Research Goes Red, an initiative calling on women across the United States to contribute to health research.
Improving the Health of Local Employees
On average, we spend more than half of our waking hours at work. That's why we've teamed up with local businesses to create a more physically active, health-conscious culture in the office. If you can't be healthy at work, then your boss needs to know.
Fighting for the Health of Newborns
Congenital heart defects are the top killer of newborns with birth defects. We educated the local community on the need for a simple, non-invasive screening that could prevent these deaths.