Join the Conversation!
A Culture of Health
We are working to weave healthy living practices and opportunities into our community. The American Heart Association is making it easier to be healthy where we live, work, learn and play.
Get Involved With Your Community
- Butler/Warren County Heart Walk, Location: Atrium Family YMCA, Date: SAT Sep 28 - 10:00 AM
- Cincinnati CycleNation, Location: Fountain square, Date: THU Oct 03 - 04:30 PM
- Cincinnati Heart Ball, Location: Duke Energy Convention Center, Date: SAT Feb 22 - 06:00 PM
- 2020 Heart Mini, Location: Downtown Cincinnati, Date: SUN Mar 22 - 12:00 AM
- Cincinnati Go Red for Women Experience, Location: Duke Energy Convention Center, Date: THU Apr 30 - 09:30 AM
Cincinnati Girl Scout Patch
Earn a Go Red Girl Scout patch by participating in several workshops that are scheduled throughout the year in the Cincinnati area. It’s a fun, inter-active and educational way for young girls to learn more about living a healthy and happy life!
Research Goes Red
Join thousands of women in the fight against heart disease. The American Heart Association's Go Red for Women® movement and Verily's Project Baseline have joined forces to launch Research Goes Red, an initiative calling on women across the United States to contribute to health research.
Fighting for the Health of Newborns
Congenital heart defects are the top killer of newborns with birth defects. We educated the local community on the need for a simple, non-invasive screening that could prevent these deaths.