A Culture of Health Across Massachusetts
Every year in Massachusetts, 11,050 people die from a heart attack or stroke.
In Our Community
We’re working to minimize COVID-19’s impact on the public health of Greater Boston by addressing the vulnerability of heart and stroke patients, caregivers, healthcare professionals and underserved populations.
- Central Massachusetts Heart and Stroke Ball, Location: Mechanics Hall, Date: Saturday, February 11, 2023 - 05:30 PM
- Go Red for Women Evening Reception, Location: State Room, Date: Thursday, April 20, 2023 - 06:00 PM
- Boston Heart and Stroke Ball, Location: Omni Boston Hotel at the Seaport, Date: Saturday, May 13, 2023 - 06:00 PM
- Boston Lawyers Have Heart 5K, Location: Flynn Cruiseport Boston, Date: Thursday, June 1, 2023 - 07:00 PM
- Boston Heart Walk, Location: Hatch Memorial Shell, Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023 - 10:30 AM
Your Voice Matters
We will only beat heart disease and stroke if we work together. We advocate for policies that prevent cardiovascular diseases, improve the quality of and access to care, increase research funding and expand rehabilitation services.
Go Red for Women
The American Heart Association’s signature women’s initiative, Go Red for Women, is a comprehensive platform designed to increase women’s heart health awareness and serve as a catalyst for change to improve the lives of women globally.