Help us ensure everyone in Eastern Iowa has the opportunity to live longer, healthier lives.
Healthy for Good
Living healthy and free of disease makes a critical difference in quality of life. That’s why we’re working to raise awareness about the vital effect lifestyle has on health and helping communities form healthy habits.
Show You Have Eastern Iowa at Heart
You can make a difference by lending your support to help improve the long-term health of Eastern Iowa.
Join the fight to end heart disease and stroke by attending an Eastern Iowa event!
- 2021 Quad Cities Heart Walk Digital Experience, Location: Walk Where You Are, Date: Saturday, June 12, 2021 - 12:00 AM
- 2021 Cedar Rapids Heart Walk, Location: Kirkwood Community College, Date: Sunday, August 1, 2021 - 09:00 AM
- 2021 Cedar Valley Heart Walk, Location: Mudd Advertising, Date: Saturday, August 21, 2021 - 09:00 AM
- Quad Cities Go Red for Women Experience, Location: Waterfront Convention Center, Date: Thursday, October 28, 2021 - 12:00 AM
- Cedar Rapids Go Red for Women Experience, Location: DoubleTree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Center, Date: Friday, November 12, 2021 - 12:00 AM
- Iowa City Go Red for Women Experience, Location: Coralville Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, Date: Friday, December 3, 2021 - 12:00 AM
CPR & First Aid Training
Emergencies leave us feeling helpless, but they don’t have to. Take two minutes to learn Hands-Only CPR™ now. 70 percent of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen in homes. When a person has a cardiac arrest, immediate CPR can double or triple their chance of survival. Prepare to save a life, find a CPR course near you today.
Focus on Quality
When medical professionals apply the most up-to-date evidence-based treatment guidelines, patient outcomes improve. That's the simple truth behind the drive for continuous quality improvement. Our comprehensive suite of programs can help you advance farther and faster in the quest for ever-better care.
Our legislative and regulatory priorities help to mitigate risk factors and protect survivors in communities across the country. We advocate for federal, state and local policies that help Americans build healthier lives free of cardiovascular disease and stroke.