Help us ensure everyone in Eastern Iowa has the opportunity to live longer, healthier lives.
Healthy for Good
Living healthy and free of disease makes a critical difference in quality of life. That’s why we’re working to raise awareness about the vital effect lifestyle has on health and helping communities form healthy habits.
Show You Have Eastern Iowa at Heart
You can make a difference by lending your support to help improve the long-term health of Eastern Iowa.
Join the fight to end heart disease and stroke by attending an Eastern Iowa event!
- Cedar Valley Heart Walk, Location: Mudd Advertising Campus, Date: Saturday, August 29, 2020 - 08:00 AM
- Linn County Heart Walk, Location: Kirkwood Community College, Date: Sunday, August 30, 2020 - 08:00 AM
- Quad Cities Go Red for Women, Location: RiverCenter, Date: Thursday, October 22, 2020 - 05:30 PM
- Cedar Rapids Go Red for Women, Date: Friday, November 6, 2020 - 10:00 AM
- Iowa City Go Red for Women, Location: Coralville Marriott Hotel & Conference Center, Date: Friday, December 4, 2020 - 10:30 AM
CPR &First Aid Training
Emergencies leave us feeling helpless, but they don’t have to. Take two minutes to learn Hands-Only CPR™ now. 70 percent of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen in homes. When a person has a cardiac arrest, immediate CPR can double or triple their chance of survival. Prepare to save a life, find a CPR course near you today.
Focus on Quality
When medical professionals apply the most up-to-date evidence-based treatment guidelines, patient outcomes improve. That's the simple truth behind the drive for continuous quality improvement. Our comprehensive suite of programs can help you advance farther and faster in the quest for ever-better care.
Our legislative and regulatory priorities help to mitigate risk factors and protect survivors in communities across the country. We advocate for federal, state and local policies that help Americans build healthier lives free of cardiovascular disease and stroke.