Help us ensure everyone in Eastern Iowa has the opportunity to live longer, healthier lives.
Healthy for Good
Living healthy and free of disease makes a critical difference in quality of life. That’s why we’re working to raise awareness about the vital effect lifestyle has on health and helping communities form healthy habits.
Show You Have Eastern Iowa at Heart
You can make a difference by lending your support to help improve the long-term health of Eastern Iowa.
Give and get matched to help end heart disease and stroke.
Make a donation to the American Heart Association this May and it’ll be MATCHED, up to $500,000, to help fund innovative research, advocacy, and education efforts.
Join the fight to end heart disease and stroke by attending an Eastern Iowa event!
- Cedar Rapids Heart Ball, Location: Hotel at Kirkwood Center, Date: Friday, May 20, 2022 - 06:00 PM
- Quad Cities Heart Walk, Location: Schwiebert Riverfront Park, Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022 - 08:00 AM
- Clinton Go Red for Women, Location: Digital Event Experience, Date: Friday, July 15, 2022 - 11:30 AM
- 2022 Cedar Valley Heart Walk, Location: Mudd Advertising, Date: Saturday, August 20, 2022 - 09:00 AM
- Cedar Rapids CycleNation, Location: Transamerica, Date: Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 08:29 PM
- Quad Cities Go Red for Women, Location: Doubletree by Hilton, Date: Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 05:00 PM
- Cedar Rapids Go Red for Women, Location: Cedar Rapids Convention Center, Date: Friday, November 4, 2022 - 11:00 AM
- Iowa City Go Red for Women, Location: Hyatt Regency Coralville Hotel, Date: Friday, December 3, 2021 - 12:00 AM
CPR & First Aid Training
Emergencies leave us feeling helpless, but they don’t have to. Take two minutes to learn Hands-Only CPR™ now. 70 percent of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen in homes. When a person has a cardiac arrest, immediate CPR can double or triple their chance of survival. Prepare to save a life, find a CPR course near you today.
Focus on Quality
When medical professionals apply the most up-to-date evidence-based treatment guidelines, patient outcomes improve. That's the simple truth behind the drive for continuous quality improvement. Our comprehensive suite of programs can help you advance farther and faster in the quest for ever-better care.
Our legislative and regulatory priorities help to mitigate risk factors and protect survivors in communities across the country. We advocate for federal, state and local policies that help Americans build healthier lives free of cardiovascular disease and stroke.