A Culture of Health
Our mission is to create a world free of heart disease and stroke — a world where everyone can achieve the best possible health—and it starts right here in our community. That’s why we must come together to solve complex issues that affect this generation and generations to come. Together we can improve quality of life, ensure healthy environments, strengthen the economy, elevate care and change policy for all.
108 E. Sunbridge
Fayetteville, AR 72703
Phone: (479) 439-6800
Get Involved With Your Community
- Northwest Arkansas Vestido Rojo, Location: Holiday Inn - Springdale, Date: SAT Oct 13 - 07:30 AM
- Northwest Arkansas Paint the Town Red, Location: Fayetteville Town Center, Date: FRI Jan 18 - 07:00 PM
- Northwest Arkansas Heart Ball, Location: John Q. Hammons Convention Center, Date: FRI Feb 22 - 06:00 PM
- River Valley Go Red Luncheon, Location: TBD, Date: MON Apr 01 - 10:00 AM
- Northwest Arkansas Go Red Luncheon, Location: John Q. Hammons Convention Center, Date: TUE May 21 - 09:00 AM
We are working within our community to invest in scientific research and fuel discovery, and educate and prepare people to step up and take action. Our quality programs remove barriers to getting care.
Let's Talk Numbers
The damage to your blood vessels from undetected or uncontrolled high blood pressure can lead to heart attack, stroke, heart failure and other serious health threats.
Fighting For The Health Of Newborns
Congenital heart defects are the top killer of newborns with birth defects. We educated the local community on the need for a simple, non-invasive screening that could prevent these deaths. With a groundswell of support, a state law was passed in 2013 that makes this screening a requirement for all Arkansas hospitals. By working to protect the heart of every child born in Northwest Arkansas, we help the youngest members of our community live a healthy and long life.
Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
Not all pumpkin spice is bad for you! Use 100% pure pumpkin and not pumpkin pie filling or mix, which looks similar but can have added sugar. Keeping the can of pumpkin in the fridge before using helps make a colder smoothie. Perfect for a fall afternoon!