TargetASPilotPressReleaseFINALThe Target: Aortic Stenosis pilot hospitals participate in a learning collaborative model with the following goals:
- Test data elements & pilot measures focused on the Aortic Stenosis patient journey, from diagnosis through treatment and follow-up
- Develop and share best practices, tools, and resources around the Aortic Stenosis system of care
- Advise on Target: Aortic Stenosis program development
|Barnes-Jewish Hospital||St. Louis||MO|
|Baylor Scott & White Heart and Vascular Hospital||Dallas||TX|
|Colorado Heart and Vascular/St. Anthony Hospital||Lakewood||CO|
|Deborah Heart and Lung Center||Browns Mills||NJ|
|Geisinger Medical Center||Danville||PA|
|Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania||Philadelphia||PA|
|Penn Presbyterian Medical Center||Philadelphia||PA|
| Providence Heart Institute-Providence St Vincent Medical Center
|Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center||Los Angeles||CA|
|Stanford Health Care||Stanford||CA|
|Thomas Jefferson University Hospital||Philadelphia||PA|
|The University of Kansas Health System||Kansas City||KS|
|University of Utah Health||Salt Lake City||UT|
|Vanderbilt University Medical Center||Nashville||TN|
|Wellstar Health System||Marietta||GA|
Integrating Target: Aortic Stenosis into your communities or health care outreach efforts will increase awareness to the risks and bring this issue to the forefront of heart-health conversations.
Before using the resources provided in your toolkit, please review the American Heart Association brand use guidelines and web-linking policy. These guidelines contain important information about sharing your participation in this initiative.
All promotional materials developed by your hospital must be approved by the American Heart Association prior to distribution. [email protected]
*The materials in this toolkit are exclusively for use by hospitals participating in the Target: Aortic Stenosis initiative.
- Public Health and Awareness (webpage)
- Aortic Stenosis Resources page (webpage)
- Aortic Stenosis Symptom Tracker (pdf)
- Patient/Provider Discussion Guide (pdf)
- Aortic Valve Replacement Decision Aid (pdf)
- What is Aortic Stenosis? (video)
Join Our Email List
Please join our email list to be notified for future event and program opportunities.