Data Submission, Performance Reporting and More
The American Heart Association's Patient Management Tool™ (PMT) is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system, powered by Quintiles Real World & Late Phase Research, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. As a qualified CMS Stroke Core Measures vendor since 2000, Quintiles can meet your data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on your hospital's performance when it comes to delivering guidelines-based treatment. PMT functions include:
- Submission of CMS Core Stroke Measures data and other reporting requirements
- Real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- Real-time reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- Real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables using the world's largest stroke benchmark group
- Patient-level reporting to help spot individual problems
- Raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- Physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group of individual physician
- Point-of-care tools, including referral notes, patient letters and patient education
Already a Participating Hospital? Login to the Patient Management Tool
Get With The Guidelines® Patient Management Tool Demonstration Teleconferences
See a scheduled Patient Management Tool™* demonstration via conference call to learn more. A Get With The Guidelines® representative will answer your questions about the program. You can also call Quintiles at (888) 526-6700 or e-mail to InfosarioOutcomeSupport@quintiles.com.
1st Tuesday every month at 11:30am EST (30 mins)
Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App
Join by phone
Toll number: +1 (646) 838-2458
Access code: 71880555 (Dial-in Number)
Conference ID: 71880555 (same as access code above)
The Commonly Used Skype Dial-in numbers section is removed from the Skype meeting invite(s) temporarily. Please do click on 'Find a local number' link to view the regional Dial-in numbers.
To Learn More About the PMT:
- Attend a demonstration teleconference
- Download the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Fact Sheet (PDF), Comprehensive Stroke Fact Sheet (PDF), 30-Day Follow-Up Form (PDF) and Case Record Form (PDF) to review specific data points and measures collected on via Get With The Guidelines®- Stroke.
- Call Outcome at (888) 526-6700 or email InfosarioOutcomeSupport@quintiles.com to sign up
Cambridge, MA 02139
* The Patient Management Tool™ system provided by Quintiles, Cambridge, Mass.