The Get With The Guidelines®- Resuscitation Data Abstractor eLearning Course is a self-paced training module intended to provide data abstractors with a better understanding of abstracting GWTG-R data from medical records, data elements, and coding instructions. This course is not a requirement to gain access to the Patient Management Tool
At the completion of this course, the learner will be able to:
- Understand the background and purpose of GWTG-Resuscitation.
- Know the purpose of and where to find the coding instructions.
- Better navigate the Patient Management Tool forms.
- Locate inclusion/exclusion criteria for each event type.
- Understand the recognition measures.
The course is located on the American Heart Association’s Lifelong Learning Center.