Data Submission, Performance Reporting and More
The American Heart Association's Patient Management Tool™ (PMT) is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system, powered by IQVIA. They can meet your data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on your hospital's performance at delivering guidelines-based treatment.
PMT functions include:
- submission of CMS data and other reporting requirements
- real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- real-time reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables
- patient-level reporting to help spot individual problems
- raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group of individual physician
- point-of-care tools, including referral notes, patient letters and patient education
Already a Participating Hospital? Log in to the Patient Management Tool(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)
Get With The Guidelines® Patient Management Tool Demonstration Teleconferences
See a scheduled Patient Management Tool™* demonstration via conference call to learn more. A Get With The Guidelines® representative will answer your questions about the program. You can also call IQVIA at (888) 526-6700 or e-mail to InfosarioOutcomeSupport@quintiles.com.
1st Tuesday every month at 11:30am EST (30 mins)
Join from a video system or application
Dial email@example.com(link opens in new window)
You can also dial 18.104.22.168 and enter your meeting number
Join by phone
+1-408-826-0365 US Toll
1-844-517-1271 US Toll Free
Global call-in numbers(link opens in new window) | Toll-free calling restrictions(link opens in new window)
To learn more about the PMT:
- Attend a demonstration teleconference.
- Call IQVIA at 888.526.6700 or email InfosarioOutcomeSupport@quintiles.com to sign up or receive more information.
- Download the Get With The Guidelines - Heart Failure Fact Sheet (PDF) and CRF (PDF) to review measures collected on via Get With The Guidelines - Heart Failure.
Cambridge, MA 02139
www.iqvia.com(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window)
* The Patient Management Tool™ system provided by IQVIA