Data Submission, Performance Reporting and More
The American Heart Association's Patient Management Tool™ (PMT) is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system, powered by IQVIA, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. IQVIA can meet your data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on your hospital's performance at delivering guidelines-based treatment.
PMT functions include:
- submission of CMS data and other reporting requirements
- real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- real-time reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
- real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables
- patient-level reporting to help spot individual problems
- raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group of individual physician
- point-of-care tools, including referral notes, patient letters and patient education
Already a Participating Hospital? Login to the Patient Management Tool(link opens in new window)
Get With The Guidelines® Patient Management Tool Demonstration Teleconferences
See a scheduled Patient Management Tool™* demonstration via conference call to learn more. A Get With The Guidelines® representative will answer your questions about the program. You can also call IQVIA at (888) 526-6700 or e-mail to InfosarioOutcomeSupport@quintiles.com.
1st Tuesday every month at 11:30am EST (30 mins)
Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App(link opens in new window)
Join by phone
Toll number: +1 (646) 838-2458
Access code: 71880555 (Dial-in Number)
Conference ID: 71880555 (same as access code above)
The Commonly Used Skype Dial-in numbers section is removed from the Skype meeting invite(s) temporarily. Please do click on 'Find a local number' link to view the regional Dial-in numbers.
To learn more about the PMT:
- Attend a demonstration teleconference.
- Call IQVIA at 888.526.6700 or email InfosarioOutcomeSupport@quintiles.com to sign up or receive more information.
- Download the Get With The Guidelines - Heart Failure Fact Sheet (PDF) and CRF (PDF) to review measures collected on via Get With The Guidelines - Heart Failure.
Cambridge, MA 02139
www.iqvia.com(link opens in new window)
* The Patient Management Tool™ system provided by IQVIA