The Patient Management Tool™- Data Submission, Performance Reporting and More
The American Heart Association's Patient Management Tool™ (PMT) is an online, interactive assessment and reporting system, powered by Quintiles Real World & Late Phase Research, in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Quintiles can meet your data submission requirements while tracking and reporting on your hospital's performance at delivering guidelines-based treatment.
PMT functions include:
- Data collection and reporting
- Patient-level reporting to help spot individual problems
- Physician tracking to help in evaluating performance by physician group or individual physician
- Point-of-care tools, including patient education
- Raw-data downloads for additional analysis
- Real-time benchmarking by hospital size, region and other variables
- Real-time data checks to identify potential entry errors prior to submission
- Real-time reporting to eliminate delays in performance feedback
Already a Participating Hospital? Login to the Patient Management Tool
Get With The Guidelines® Patient Management Tool Demonstration Teleconferences
See a scheduled Patient Management Tool™* demonstration via conference call to learn more. A Get With The Guidelines® representative will answer your questions about the program. You can also call Quintiles at (888) 526-6700 or e-mail to InfosarioOutcomeSupport@quintiles.com.
1st Tuesday every month at 11:30am EST (30 mins)
Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App
Join by phone
Toll number: +1 (646) 838-2458
Access code: 71880555 (Dial-in Number)
Conference ID: 71880555 (same as access code above)
The Commonly Used Skype Dial-in numbers section is removed from the Skype meeting invite(s) temporarily. Please do click on 'Find a local number' link to view the regional Dial-in numbers.
To learn more or to sign up to attend a demonstration, e-mail InfosarioOutcomeSupport@quintiles.com
Cambridge, MA 02139