The American Heart Association is working to create a world of longer, healthier lives. That starts in Lancaster.
A Culture of Health Across Lancaster
Every year in the Lancaster are, more than 300 volunteers support our life-saving work.
Your Voice Matters
We will only beat heart disease and stroke if we work together. We advocate for policies that prevent cardiovascular diseases, improve the quality of and access to care, increase research funding and expand rehabilitation services.
Go Red for Women
The American Heart Association’s signature women’s initiative, Go Red for Women, is a comprehensive platform designed to increase women’s heart health awareness and serve as a catalyst for change to improve the lives of women globally.
- Lancaster Go Red, Location: Your Home, Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020 - 06:00 PM
- Lancaster Heart Walk, Location: Where You Are, Date: Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 07:30 AM
- Adams Heart Walk, Location: New Oxford Fire Company, Date: Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 09:00 AM
- Mason Dixon Heart Walk, Location: Antrim Twp Comm Park, Date: Sunday, October 4, 2020 - 12:00 PM
- Lebanon Heart Walk, Location: Ironwood Community Park, Date: Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 12:30 PM
- York Heart Walk, Location: John Rudy Park, Date: Saturday, September 19, 2020 - 09:00 AM
4250 Crums Mill Road, Suite 100
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Phone: (717) 730-1700
Fax: (717) 652-5760