Help us ensure that everyone in California has the opportunity to live a longer, healthier life.
Join the #CentralCoastHasHeart conversation!
A Culture of Health
Imagine a Central Coast where healthy choices are equitable and accessible. Where the healthy choice is the easy choice. We are fighting heart diseases and stroke, the No. 1 and No. 5 killers of all Americans, by making the places we live, learn, work, play, pray and heal healthier.
Fight heart disease and stroke by joining a local event!
- North Central Coast Go Red for Women Luncheon, Location: Marriott Monterey, Date: Friday, August 28, 2020 - 10:30 AM
- Santa Barbara Heart & Stroke Walk, Location: Chase Palm Park Great Meadow, Date: Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 09:00 AM
- Ventura County Heart & Stroke Walk, Location: California State University, Channel Islands - El Dorado Park, Date: Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 07:30 AM
- Central Coast Heart & Stroke Walk, Location: Municipal Wharf Depot Lot (Parking lot of Dust Bowl Brewing), Date: Saturday, October 24, 2020 - 08:30 AM
- Santa Barbara Go Red for Women Luncheon, Location: Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort, Date: Friday, February 19, 2021 - 10:30 AM
Emergencies leave us feeling helpless, but they don’t have to. Take two minutes to learn Hands-Only CPR™(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window) now. 70 percent of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen in homes. When a person has a cardiac arrest, immediate CPR can double or triple their chance of survival. Prepare to save a life, find a CPR course near you today.
Healthy For Good
You don’t need a guilt trip. We know you know. You want to be healthy... for good. And we’re here to help inspire you to create lasting change in your health and your life, one small step at a time. The approach is simple: Eat smart. Add color. Move more. Be well. Get Healthy For Good.
Go Red For Women™
Go Red For Women encourages awareness of the issue of women and heart disease, and also action to save more lives. The movement harnesses the energy, passion and power women have to band together and collectively wipe out heart disease. Know your risk and receive tools to live a heart-healthy life.