Join the #CentralCoastHasHeart conversation!
A Culture of Health
Imagine a Central Coast where healthy choices are equitable and accessible. Where the healthy choice is the easy choice. We are fighting heart diseases and stroke, the No. 1 and No. 5 killers of all Americans, by making the places we live, learn, work, play, pray and heal healthier.
Fight heart disease and stroke by joining a local event!
- Santa Barbara Heart & Stroke Walk, Location: Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort, Date: SAT Sep 21 - 08:30 AM
- Ventura County Heart Walk, Location: California State University Channel Islands, Date: SAT Sep 28 - 07:30 AM
- Central Coast Heart & Stroke Walk, Location: The Depot Lot (Parking lot of the Dust Bowl Brewing Co. Tap Depot), Date: SAT Oct 26 - 08:30 AM
- Santa Barbara Go Red for Women Luncheon, Location: Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort, Date: FRI Feb 14 - 10:30 AM
- Ventura Go Red for Women Luncheon, Location: Four Seasons Westlake Village, Date: FRI Feb 21 - 10:30 AM
- Central Coast Go Red for Women Luncheon, Location: Monterey Marriott, Date: FRI Apr 24 - 10:30 AM
Emergencies leave us feeling helpless, but they don’t have to. Take two minutes to learn Hands-Only CPR™(link opens in new window) now. 70 percent of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen in homes. When a person has a cardiac arrest, immediate CPR can double or triple their chance of survival. Prepare to save a life, find a CPR course near you today.
Healthy For Good
You don’t need a guilt trip. We know you know. You want to be healthy... for good. And we’re here to help inspire you to create lasting change in your health and your life, one small step at a time. The approach is simple: Eat smart. Add color. Move more. Be well. Get Healthy For Good.
Go Red For Women™
Go Red For Women encourages awareness of the issue of women and heart disease, and also action to save more lives. The movement harnesses the energy, passion and power women have to band together and collectively wipe out heart disease. Know your risk and receive tools to live a heart-healthy life.