2020 Fellows Research Day
The American Heart Association's 28th annual Fellows Research Day -- the Pittsburgh region's premier cardiovascular science event!
Abstract Submission is Now CLOSED
Guest Registration is Now CLOSED
Fellows Research Day encompasses a full-day of judged oral and poster presentations by the Pittsburgh area's brightest and best young researchers. It is a conference designed to allow young investigators the experience and the excitement of presenting their own work to their peers in a professional and supportive environment. Also, the event highlights the importance of cardiovascular related research and encourages beginning physicians and scientists to pursue these types of careers.
The program will include:
- Basic and Clinical science presentations - both oral and poster
- Judging by an outstanding panel of the Pittsburgh region's top physicians and scientists from our leading medical and educational institutions
- Monetary awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in each presentation category
In 2020, the Allegheny Health Network - Allegheny General Hospital will host the event at the University Club onFriday, January 17.
- October 28, 2019 - Abstract Submission and Guest Registration Opens
- December 2, 2019 - Abstract Submission Closes
- January 3, 2020 - Guest Registration Closes
- January 17, 2020 - Fellows Research Day
Don't miss this unique opportunity to learn and meet with leaders in cardiovascular research.
For more information, contact the American Heart Association at 412-208-3570 or email@example.com