Developing a shared understanding of the linkage’s goals and objectives is essential. The Million Hearts® Collaboration CCL Toolkit resources can assist in this process.
- Community Health Worker Success and Opportunities for States (PDF) - Overview of how state public health departments can utilize Community Health Workers to improve community health outcomes and generate cost-savings.
- Public Health Agency Payer Collaboration to Address Hypertension White Paper (PDF) - Partnerships between state health agencies and public and private payers are critical to effective statewide efforts to improve hypertension identification and control. This white paper describes opportunities, strategies, and example partnerships identified through the ASTHO Million Hearts Learning Collaborative.
- ASTHO Community Clinical Linkages Change Package (PDF) - Potential strategies in improving hypertension control by streamlining protocols for patients from the community to the clinical setting.
- Foundations in Privacy Toolkit (WEBSITE) - Resources for healthcare providers to exchange patient information through privacy policies and procedures and workforce training.
- Meritus Health Parish Nursing Network Logic Model (PDF) - Menu of typical inputs, activities, outputs, and outcomes for community development and health organizations that work in the Community Health Center field.
- Metrics for Health Communities (WEBSITE)