Are you having a health fair? This site is designed to provide a variety of valuable, self-serve resources. We appreciate your interest in and support of the American Heart Association!
If you are interested in having an American Heart Association/ American Stroke Association volunteer assist with your event, please call your local office to determine availability.
The following standard materials are available for download and distribution at your event:
Sodium Reduction Resources– Resources, toolkits, infographics and more to share information on improving health by reducing salt in our foods.
- Bookmarks (pdf) – download and print this sheet on cardstock then cut to create four different bookmarks for all ages.
- You're The Cure Sign-up Form (pdf) -- Get involved in grassroots advocacy. You can make a difference.
- Learn Your Numbers Wallet Card (pdf) – download and print this wallet card on cardstock to create a quick reference guide for your event attendees.
- Life's Simple 7 Bookmarks(pdf) - download and print these bookmarks on cardstock, then cut to create a handy guide to Life's Simple 7.
Here are additional downloadable American Heart Association resources. Please feel free to reproduce these for your event:
- Check. Change. Control Not only gives you the information regarding hypertension, this page provides tons of tools to help you on your journey towards a healthy blood pressure level.
- Answers By Heart Fact Sheets on Lifestyle and Risk Reduction. These include resources for smoking, cholesterol, high blood pressure, diet and nutrition, physical activity and weight management, caregivers and more.
- Download and print Hands-Only CPR Resources -- If you can print it, we've got it! Posters, postcards, flyers, fact sheets, even water bottle labels make Hands-Only CPR steps simple to understand and distribute.
- Grocery List Builder– quick guides to what you should be buying at the grocery store to aid your healthy eating goals.
- My Healthy Family Tree– activity for all ages to track medical history of your family.
- Healthy Challenge Scavenger Hunt– this quick activity helps show people that they can get active in their own house.
- Stress Management Tools – download these one-sheets, How Can I Manage Stress (pdf) and How Can I Make My Lifestyle Healthier (pdf), that describe how to more effectively manage stress.
- Stroke Caregiver Resources - These resources offer information and inspiration to make your job easier
- Be Heart Healthy at any age – Heart disease is the number one killer of women. Start early. Live long.
- Answers by Heart - This series of downloadable patient information sheets are presented in a question-and-answer format that's brief, easy to follow and easy to read.
- Stroke Warning Signs (pdf) - a one page guide to recognizing the signs and symptoms of a stroke.
- High Blood Pressure (pdf) - a one page guide to important questions to ask the doctor if you have high blood pressure.
- Nutrition - This set of downloadable resources contains educational handouts and resources to help people learn about food and health eating.
- Reduce Blood Sugar (pdf)- a one page guide to help people understand diabetes and how to can control it.
- Stop Smoking - download these one-pagers (How can I handle the stress of not smoking? (pdf)) and (How can I avoid weight gain when I stop smoking? (pdf)) to serve as supportive information for someone that is trying to quit smoking.
- Answers by Heart- This series of downloadable patient information sheets are presented in a question-and-answer format that's brief, easy to follow and easy to read.
- Stroke- resources and information about stroke.
- Go Red Por Tu Corazon- resources and information about women's heart health.
- Life's Simple 7 (pdf) - Life's Simple 7 resource with a wellness guide.
If your organization needs a large quantity of resources, additional materials can be purchased from our patient education vendor, Krames. You may contact Krames at 800-333-3032 or visit their Website(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window), where you can browse AHA’s patient education resources including brochures, recipe guides, bookmarks, magnets, posters, notepads and pamphlets on the following heart-health topics:
- health promotion
- heart disease
- marketing and promotion
- women’s health
- health promotion
Krames also has the ability to create business or site-specific materials by branding the AHA materials with your organization’s logo. For more questions regarding this program, contact Brian Gray, Associations Sales and Services Director, 267.685.2510 or email@example.com.