Walking Toward Unity
Walking Towards Unity
Community S.T.E.P.S. is a walking program bringing law enforcement and the community together to create a safe space for dialogue and exercise.
Offering the Community:
- Free blood pressure and cholesterol screenings
- Free fruits, vegetables, and recipes
- Community “walk and talks” with LAPD officers
- Utilization of resources and community events
Where: Jackie Tatum Harvard Park
1535 W 62nd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90047
* Saturday, May 18 - this event has been cancelled *
Saturday, June 8
Saturday, June 22
Follow us on social media for up to date information!
Find photos of the Community S.T.E.P.S. kickoff on our Flickr page.Community STEPS photos on Flickr